Silent Echo Theater Company is now accepting submissions for our 5th annual "Now You're Talking ..." one-act play event coming in spring 2020. Whether you’re a novice, emerging or accomplished playwright, you’re invited to submit your work for consideration.
Criteria for one-act play submissions:
- • Original plays that have not been previously staged in Oregon
- • Between 10-20 minutes in length
• Small cast (fewer than five characters) is recommended
• Minimal staging requirements (set, props, costumes, lighting/sound effects)
• All themes and subject matters are welcome.
How to submit your script:
- • Save your script as a PDF or MS Word document.
• Please include a character breakdown, identifying each character’s age, gender and any special characteristics.
• Include a cover page with your name, address, phone number and email address. Do not include personal identification on other pages of your script.
• Email your script to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submission deadline is October 15, 2019.
Our play selection committee will choose 7 or 8 one-act plays to be produced. SETC will notify playwrights of its decisions in November 2019. Performances will be held in Sisters, Oregon, in March 2020.
If you have any additional questions, email: email@example.com