This website is under construction.
The mission of Silent Echo Theater Company (SETC) is to establish, nurture and support a lively local theater arts program that embodies artistic integrity and exceptional production values.
SETC produces a variety of theatrical events, including plays, classes and workshops, to enhance our vibrant arts community and ensure that educational and transformative theater experiences are accessible to people of all ages.
Improv comedy show
Join us for a family-friendly show where players use audience suggestions to create stories, songs and fun!
Friday, February 7, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
Sisters Community Church
Suggested donation: $5
We are pleased to announce the line up of Oregon premeires slated for our "Now You're Talking…One Acts 2020." In addition to playwrights from Oregon and California, for the first time, our festival will have an international presence, as one of our playwrights is from Australia.
Mark your calendar to attend! Performances are March 12 - 15, Thursday through Saturday nights (with matinees Saturday and Sunday), at The Belfrey in Sisters.
• "Ice, Ice, Baby" by Patricia Del Ruth
• “I Know Who You Are” by Beverly Allen
• “It's a Classic” by Persephone Vandegrift
• “Raw Fish” by Emma Mercier
• “Slow Dating” by Adam Szudrich
• “The Lottery" by Pat Kruis
• “Therapy Dog" by Scott Mullen
• “Third Window from the Right” by Scott Mullen